How does a Custom Design Package work?
- To get started, fill out our contact form and tell us about your space. We will be in touch to get any extra information needed (including photos), and then we will provide a custom quote for your project.
- Once you approve our proposal, we will begin our style assessment and schedule an in-home meeting to see and measure your space.
- Mood boards will be provided throughout the process to make sure you are loving your design.
- When your design is complete, we will deliver your package including a floor plan, shopping list, and styling instructions. It will be a complete recipe for you to implement.
- It’s then up to you to build your beautiful new room- at your own pace!
How long does it take?
Our turnaround time is usually 2-4 weeks from our initial in-home meeting to delivery of your package.
How much does a Custom Design Package cost?
Design Packages are quoted on a per-room basis, and prices are dependent upon the scope and complexity of your project.
Do I have to have a minimum budget?
Our official answer is no.
However, we are here to help guide you in creating a realistic budget for a room that will meet your expectations. Once we better understand the kind of design you hope to achieve, we are happy to help you figure out the number.
Keep in mind that even if you don’t have the entire budget to spend right now, it is good to start with the end in mind. With a Custom Design Package, you’ll have a plan you can implement over time, as your budget allows.
Can you do a Custom Design Package for a Corporate client?
Yes! We are happy to create a plan for business spaces that you can purchase and implement on your own. In this case the Shopping List we provide is usually a quote that we develop in partnership with a contract furniture dealer.
Take a peek at our Contract Services Page for more information about how we can help with your commercial project.
Do you offer E-Design for out-of-town clients?
At this time, we only offer Custom Design Packages to local clients (Chicago and suburbs). We feel that the quality of the design is much better when we can see , measure, and assess a room in person. And we love getting to know our clients face-to-face!
How do I know if a Custom Design Package is a good fit for me?
Do you have a idea of what you want, but don’t know where to start? Do you enjoy shopping? Are you willing to do some of the legwork yourself? If the answer is yes, this is probably a great option for you. But drop us a line, tell us what you’re thinking, and we’ll let you know what will best meet your unique needs.
What if I decide later that I need help putting my plan together?
No problem. Once you have ordered everything, just pile it in a corner and hire us back for a Styling Session. We would love to come put it together for you.
Ready to get started? Have more questions? Tell us about your space and we can start working on a proposal just for you!