We're very honored to have been interviewed on the Terrys Fabrics U.K. blog as part of their Designer Insights Series. Terry's Fabrics asked us for our Top 5 trends or favorites of the season, as well as for some insights into our business and process. You can read our interview here:
As for our Top 5 (which turned into our Top 6...because it's sooo impossible to narrow these things down)...here's a peek!
1. Alabaster, marble, and natural stone continue to be huge trends, and we are glad they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
3. There is something about this linen slipcovered sofa that is just perfect. It's refined and relaxed all at once.
4. Another abstract art piece, this time in a classic navy & white combo that will work forever.
5. Kelly Wearstler's designs are always the right blend of edginess and beauty. Any of her wallpapers would command a room, in a good way.
6. We love the trend of oversized statement chandeliers, but always with clean lines. This one nails it.
Thanks so much Terry's Fabrics for getting our take on trends and inviting us to be a part of your series!
Laura & Laura